Saturday, February 18, 2012

Site Supervisor's Internship Summative Evaluation (SISE)

Reflection on summative evaluation:
I met with my site supervisor last week to discuss my evaluation. She was very encouraging and complimentary. It meant a great deal to me to hear that she is confident in my abilities because I hold her in such high esteem. She didn’t offer specific suggestions for improvement; instead, she guided me in determining where I thought I should focus my continued growth. As stated in my reflection on developing my PDP, there were a number of goals that I felt I could work toward. Dr. Estes assisted me in deciding which goals were areas of most need. She is an incredible mentor to me, and I look forward to having her as my mentor for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment